Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Not sure about that

Spent the day riding and running. For whatever reason, it was difficult. Ran six miles and struggled the whole way, nearly 10 minute miles. Took the south loop of the trail home. The good news is that it was mostly passable, though dicey in a couple spots. The bad news is I felt like I was pulling cinder blocks behind me.

That's bad because I'm supposed to do a sprint tri in about a month and I don't feel like I'm in any shape all of a sudden. Couple weeks ago I started to feel like things were coming together. Guess not. I think part of the problem is just a lack of bike miles. I've been running some but I've gotten into a bike rut of going to work and home and that's it. 10 miles a day every day. Gotta do more than that. It's time to get on a better schedule.

Try again tomorrow. Maybe do five with noon group if I feel OK.

Hope to get the road bike out tomorrow or Thursday. That will help. 25 inch tires. Just think about it.

That's that.

I'll see you out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment